Sunday 12 May 2013

More Bunnies

A number of nice people have recently asked if I ever list sewing patterns alongside my knitting patterns. So far I haven't, but this week I decided to create some cuddly bunnies and the sewing pattern for them is now in my Flutterby Stitch shop as an instant PDF download.

 

These colourful little rascals are all made from the same pattern and they are great for using up all those fabric odds and ends we all hoard. They make ideal soft toys for very young children and wouldn't mind the occasional wash if too many kisses and cuddles have made them a bit scruffy.

VIOLET is the little girl on the far left and is made from soft flannel and printed cotton.
RAINBOW is made from multi coloured cotton and could help young children with colour recognition.
LOVELY ROSE stands proudly in the middle. For the millions of little girls who want everything to be pink I had to make a perfectly pink rabbit and she's very proud of her pinkness as you can see.
LINDEN is a cute little fellow made from natural linen and printed cotton. I hope he will appeal to little boys.
PETAL is the little girl on the far right and it looks like she will be the one keeping house for the other four.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Until next time x