Wednesday 30 March 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to pop in and thank those of you who left such kind comments with my last post. They were all very much appreciated and filled our day with smiles and some much needed sunshine.


So today is a new day and what are we doing here at Flutterby Patch? We are Spring cleaning our Easter eggs ....... did you ever hear of anything so silly? My kids were given these paper mache eggs many years ago and every Easter they come out for a dust and spruce up.



Whilst visiting a few lovely blogs this morning I came across a post entitled 'Make Do and Mend'. This title had immediate appeal as it's something I've been brought up to do. I'm so glad I popped in as I found two fab tutorials, one for recovering an old brolly and the other for making fantastic fabric eggs from scrap box odds and ends. Do pop over to My Tate Gallery and take a look. Meanwhile I shall get busy making a few fabric eggs to enhance our Easter table here at Flutterby Patch.